Hey, this is Christos.
A massive welcome and thanx for being here. You are amazing!
You should expect from your DJ to speak highly of himself and his firm.
Who wouldn't ...
Same with the one that your wedding planner is going to recommend.
Everybody is the "best wedding DJ ever", "best DJ in Narnia", "best DJ in the Galactic Empire"
You have no reason to doubt that, as long as it checks out.
Here are 8 things you should check, to ensure that you are not being fed with B.S.
First and foremost Google him.
If Google doesn't know him, then neither should you. Run Forest, Run!
- Check his website
- Check his reviews on Wedding Wire or other major blogs
- Check his online video portfolio
- Check his social media energy. Instagram - Facebook
Should everything be in place, you can check
- Your chemistry together
- If you share the same vision
- His professionalism and response time when exchanging emails
- The value he brings to the table and the investment required for you to take advantage of that value.
Follow those steps and you see if we can become your ideal wedding DJs, who will provide you and your loved ones with a remarkable entertainment experience.
May the fun be with you